1501 – HUMANCENTiPAD – Kyle is intimately involved in the development of a revolutionary new product that is about to be launched by Apple. Meanwhile, Cartman doesn’t even have a regular iPad yet. He blames his mother.
1502 – Funnybot – At the schools first annual Comedy Awards, Jimmy announces that the Germans are the least funny people in the world. Germany is highly insulted. They vow that retaliation toward the kids at South Park Elementary will be swift and brutal.
1503 – Royal Pudding – It is a joyous time for all Canadians as the royal wedding commences. But just as the prince and princess are about to be joined for all eternity, the princess is abducted! All Canadians are called upon to help save the princess. Ike answers the call to arms.
1504 – T.M.I. – Cartman is furious when the school posts the kids penis sizes on the bulletin board. He throws an absolute fit and once again finds himself in the principal’s office. This time he gets sent to anger management therapy.
1505 – Crack Baby Athletic Association – Cartman has a new protege. He’s found someone who is smart, ambitious and willing to look the other way in order to get to the top. Kyle is brought in on the ground floor of Cartman’s latest business venture, the Crack Baby Athletic Adventure.
1506 – City Sushi – Butters is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. The boys want to help Butters find out what’s really happening to him but Butters may not like what they find.
1507 – You’re Getting Old – After Stan celebrates his 10th birthday, he begins to see everything differently. The other boys think he’s become a major buzzkill and start to avoid hanging out with him. When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel.
episode synopsis courtesy of Mr. Twig
my take and ratings (netflix/imdb)
1) HUMANCENTiPAD – best episode of the batch. it was utterly brilliant to combine Apple’s quest for global domination, with a cult favourite like The Human Centipede. 5/5:10/10
2) City Sushi – Butters-centric episode, and seeing as how he is my favourite secondary character on the show, it immediately receives high marks. the big reveal at the end of the episode is an added bonus. 4/5:9/10
3) You’re Getting Old – is this the beginning of the end? have we all become cynical assholes? is nothing ever good enough for anyone? is everything turning to shit? kinda depressed by the ending. 4/5:8/10
4) Royal Pudding – Ike-centric episode; oh, those Cnuckleheads and their wacky traditions. 4/5:8/10
5) Funnybot – in a perfect world, Jimmy Valmer would get his own Comedy Central stand-up special. 3/5:7/10
6) T.M.I. – the world would be a much happier place if we could all agree that everyone’s penis size is above-average. 3/5:7/10
7) Crack Baby Athletic Association – interesting take equating the plight of crack babies with that of student-athletes. 3/5:6/10
do u agree with the author’s ratings? if so, plz laud me accordingly. do u think this is the last season? do u think they need to hire me as a writer? if so, do u know where to send a sample of my writing to Matt and Trey? I got a guy in Santa Monica, let’s do lunch…